Location : Gwinner,ND / Bismarck,ND / Wahpeton, ND
Signing Bonus $10,000 Experienced Engineers - 5+Years
Be part of a team that builds innovation! Doosan Bobcat is the market leader in the compact construction equipment industry and we need your unique engineering abilities to keep us there by leading cutting-edge technology developments, designing the next generation of equipment, or implementing new product lines in world-class manufacturing facilities. At Doosan Bobcat, we’re proud to say we employ the best people, to build the best equipment, to serve the best customers. Are you ready to make your best career choice? Click “Apply Now” below!
Your opportunities are endless with the engineering positions we have to offer. Below are just some of the things you’d work on as an engineer with Doosan Bobcat.
Role & Responsibility
Design Engineers are there from the start, from modifying the smallest existing component to designing the look of a new machine, make sure your skills in 3D modeling software such as Creo are up for a challenge. You will also be responsible for updating engineering drawings and preparing engineering change notices. Love to tinker? You might even get your hands on some prototype building in our state-of-the-art labs.
Tool Engineers are there to design our production tools, machines, jigs, and fixtures. If you are interested in manufacturing but like to sprinkle in some design work, this is for you. You are responsible for implementing new capital projects. You will be working cross functionally to ensure schedules continue on-time. When you are not working cross functionally you will be researching, purchasing, modifying, and installing new and used machines.
Test Engineers will take those designs and, well, put them to the test! You will get involved in the development of tests to evaluate the functionality and performance of designs. You will be responsible for making sure that our Bobcat Tough reputation holds up for our customers by testing things like structural fatigue, sound, and hydraulics. You may even get hands-on experience operating actual equipment or simulators to prove out machine capabilities.
Manufacturing Engineers make all that design and testing hard work a reality. If you love working in fast-paced environments, this role is for you. Our factories are where our equipment come to life, and you’ll have a hand in designing, modifying, and implementing processes to make that happen. You may also get involved in capital projects to bring in the latest and greatest processes, systems, equipment, or materials to ensure our facilities are world-class. With focus areas such as projects, welding, fabrication, and assembly, your chance to add to your engineering toolbelt is here.
Quality Engineers safeguard the Bobcat brand by ensuring the final product our customers get is the best, every time. You will get involved in root cause analysis, data compilation analysis, and quality audits to drive continuous improvements to products and processes. Quality governance is vital to keeping our ISO certifications intact, and you may have the chance to be in the thick of it by implementing and sustaining controls, and verifying components comply with specifications. You may also get the chance to use some pretty cool measurement tools like CMM machines and Faro arms.
To be successful, you should have the following:
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Time for you – relax, rejuvenate, and enjoy some time away from work:
- 15 days of vacation per year, and the chance to earn more the longer you’re with the company.
- An average of 12 paid holidays per year
- Collaborative work environments
- Because we know your family is important, we offer paid bereavement days for immediate family members.
- Medical appointments or feeling under the weather?
- Earn up to 6 paid sick days per year, with a maximum accrual of 12 days.
- Short and Long Term Disability is offered for those circumstances that require more time.
- Multiple options for health and dental insurance to help cover these situations, as well as a Health Savings Account opportunity with an employer contribution. Flex Spending Account can also be available.
- For your financial security:
- Merit-based salary increase opportunities founded upon your individual growth.
- Bonus opportunities conditional on company goals and individual performance.
- 401(k) match dollar-for-dollar up to 6%. No waiting period and immediate vesting.
- We proudly support your service to our country by offering military service make-up pay. To further show you our support, we:
- Are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Participate in the Emplyer Support of Guard and Reserve
- Employ multiple supervisors that have received the Patriot Award.
- We have a strong focus on growth of our people:
- Up to $8,000 per calendar year in tuition reimbursement.
- ND STEM Tuition Forgiveness Program, up to $6,000 in student loan forgiveness for qualifying individuals.
- Numerous internal training opportunities
- Proud supporters of the communities in which we live by offering volunteer opportunities to support those in need and STEM events
- Other benefits you can take advantage of:
- Life insurance - $50,000 policy offered at not cost with the option to purchase additional
- AD&D insurance
- Vision care
- Critical illness insurance
- Jury duty make-up pay
- 2 weeks of paid parental leave
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call Phone number blocked - click to apply. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.
Coordinate Measuring Machine (Cmm)