To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Solutions Consultants North America
Clarivate • Alexandria, VA
Posted 28 days ago
Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We’re looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
We’re an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you’re excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we’re excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
Manager, Solution Consultants, North America
Location: Alexandria or Philadelphia preferred
As a member of the IP Commercial Strategy leadership, you will be responsible managing a team of experts responsible for ensuring customers derive value from Derwent solutions through effective understanding and use of our products. You will lead a team responsible for pre and post-sales support, and close coordination between sales and commercial strategy to help define and execute go to market plans. You will play an important role in go to market activities, with close working relationships with stakeholder teams such as Sales, Marketing, Commercial Operations, Product and Customer Support.
This position is responsible for:
- Managing a team of IP product experts providing pre and pos-sales support through heavy customer engagement to drive client understanding and usage of Derwent products
- Works with Commercial Strategy leadership and other business stakeholders on go to market initiatives to drive product adoption, new business growth and retention.
- Helps define and execute customer product training initiatives delivered through multiple channels including live and virtual trainings by team of solution consultant experts and on-demand and other e-learning channels
- Works closely with sales management to support new business and retention efforts of sales and account management
- Work with commercial strategy, product and marketing on go to market readiness through development of value propositions that helps position Derwent product and services effectively
- Coach and mentor solution consultants to communicate scenario-based value propositions for Derwent products
- Understand customers, needs, wants, and goals to ensure strong product adoption leads to sales growth and retention improvement
- Performing other GTM and cross-organizational product-related activities as needed.
This position will need:
- BA / BS or equivalent degree; Advanced degree preferred;
- 7+ years’ experience in customer facing support, sales, Marketing, Business Development or Product Management required
- 4+ years’ experience in people management required with IP or related domain experience highly preferred
- Strong execution focus; demonstrated ability to drive achievement of business goals by influencing cross-functional teams
- Ability to motivate and inspire others to perform and achieve results
- Excellent written, verbal, web, and communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organized, prepared and with excellent communication skills
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting sales and retention efforts of sales
- Flexibility in adjusting to new, different and changing business requirements and decisions
- Self-motivation and passion in leading teams
- Critical thinking, detail orientation, analytical mindset, and results-driven approach
- Proven ability to work well in a matrix environment, collaborate across multiple departments/organizations and influence at all levels
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.