You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Earn up to $24/hr as a Dog Walker
Pet Nanny-Pet Sitters of The Main Line is the premier in-home pet care service based on The Main Line of Philadelphia. We are a family owned business founded in 2001 and have serviced thousands of pet owners and their fur babies. We are widely recognized as the best pet sitting service in our region.
We're searching for heart-centered pet care professionals to provide mid day dog walking services for our clients. As most companies hire independent contractors, we hire valued employees who have the benefits of job security, consistent hours, paid time off, workers comp insurance etc.
- $20 - $25 / hour
- Get paid to get your 10,000 steps per day!
- Liability insurance & bonding for your protection
- Worker’s compensation insurance
- Paid time-off
- Access to affordable health care
- Taxes withheld from paychecks and contributions to your FICA (Income tax, Social Security and Medicare.)
- Discounted pet sitting for your furry pals!
- Flexible hours
- Referral bonuses
- Background check reimbursement after 6-month commitment is reached
- Pet First Aid & CPR Training
- Direct Deposit
- Employee incentives, contests, prizes and other fun perks!
NEIGHBORHOODS WE"RE HIRING FOR:
- 19355 | Malvern
- 19301 | Paoli
- 19312 | Berwyn
- 19333 | Devon
- 19087 | Wayne, Chesterbrook, Strafford, Radnor & St.Davids
- 19008 | Radnor
- 19010 | Rosemont & Bryn Mawr
- 19085 | Villanova
- 19041 | Haverford
- 19003 | Ardmore
- 19035 | Gladwyne
- 19083 | Havertown
- 19096 | Wynnewood
- 19072 | Narberth
- 19428 | Gulph Mills & Conshohocken
- 19073 | Newtown Square
Must be available to walk dogs, Monday through Friday between the hours of 11 AM & 3:00 PM. The number of dogs you’ll walk on any given day will vary based upon the clients’ schedules and when they need pet care. You must be available all of these days and all of these hours. We will not be able to consider those who are only available a few days per week or for only certain hours of the 11-3-time block.
- Live in our service area. Please note: Philadelphia is not near our service area, (19355, 19301, 19312 ,19333, 19087, 19085, 19010, 19041, 19003, 19096, 19072, 19428, 19073, 19380, 19063.)
- Have access to a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver’s license.
- Be 100% reliable (Pet Nanny sitters do their best to cover in cases of emergencies, but this is not a job where “calling out sick” is tolerated, as the pets in your care depend on you.)
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with Pet Nanny, fellow employees and clients, by returning emails, phone calls and text messages promptly.
- Be able to provide professional references.
- Provide a current and clean background check to Pet Nanny.
- Complete online Pet First Aid training.
We are searching for animal-loving, detail-oriented people to become long standing members of our dream team. Please do not apply if you're not searching for long-term employment or limited availability.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws."
- Attention To Detail
- Pet First Aid
- Telephone Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g33u76a
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.