Human Resources (HR) ManagerCompensation:
Are you looking for a career that connects your passion for both people and numbers? Maybe you enjoy the client facing opportunities that you experience in public accounting, but are not as enthusiastic about moving into a traditional accounting or finance position and wondering what is the next step in your career. If so, Robert Half has an intriguing opportunity that may be just the position you've been looking for. Robert Half Management Resources is currently seeking a Resource Manager to join our growing team. This will be a permanent hire on our team in Minnesota, and while you will eventually be officing out of our Bloomington office, we are working remotely for the foreseeable future. You will recruit accounting, finance and strategic business professionals for strategic projects and critical interim roles. Companies engage our consultants when they are experiencing changes such as exponential growth organically or through merger and acquisitions, implementing new systems, business processes or new technical accounting initiatives If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment- please apply today!
As a Resource Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Executing consultant recruitment strategies in order to maintain an adequate pool of skilled consultants for timely delivery on client project and interim staffing needs
• Using recruiting resources such as Internet postings and searches, print advertisements, networking. and referrals
• Conducting in-depth interviews to assess consultants’ skill sets and competencies
• Collaborating with the Business Development team to scope client needs and match the appropriate talent to the engagement
• Interfacing with key stakeholders for QA and consultant feedback and appraisals
• Executing consultant re-deployment and retention strategies
• Participating in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community
With a world-class talent delivery team and the depth and breadth of the Robert Half service offerings and Protiviti’s proven thought leadership and methodologies behind you, you will be uniquely positioned to be a market leader.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Management Resources:
• EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships has provided a level of stability few companies can match.
• PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
• UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 140 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
• TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
• RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Corporate Recruiting, Full Cycle Recruiting, Campus Recruiting, Career Counseling, Career DevelopmentQualifications:
• Accounting or finance degree.
• MBA and/or CPA highly desirable; other desired professional designations include CIA, CMA and CISA.
• 3+ years’ of experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment preferred.
• Excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to discuss and define project requirements with senior-level executives.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Resource Manager-Robert Half Management Resources and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Resource Manager-Robert Half Management Resources
for more information.
- Business Development
- Business Processes
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Confident And Emotionally Stable