To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Allen Park, MI 48101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experis • Allen Park, MI
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A senior engineer - body interiors who will lead the design and engineering of body interior components within our existing core markets and expand to new and exciting markets. This is a ground floor opportunity to help grow several businesses and really make a difference.
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- The senior engineer should have a minimum of 8 years experience in product engineering and the development of automotive interiors such as, seating, trim, and instrument panels
- Hands-on troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Must be an effective engineer while acting within a cross-functional team
- Must be able to act as liaison with the program team, CAE analysis group, suppliers and assembly plant for all design responsible parts
- Demonstrated ability to provide robust solutions to complex problems in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conduct presentations and management reviews
Masters degree in engineering
5 years of body interior development experience in automotive with OEM or Tier 1 suppliers
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)