You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
RN Clinical Manager - Clinic
RN Clinical Manager
Activa Home Health (an AccordCare Company) is a licensed Medicare certified home health agency seeking an experienced full-time case manager. This position requires you to work in office, Florida residency is required. A better quality of care comes from exceptional caregivers and Activa only hires the best! Activa is an employee-friendly company and we focus on our employees to ensure they have a healthy work and life balance. Our employees become our family, and through excellent training and support, they are ready to serve our patients.
Candidates must be comfortable in the multifaceted role of nurse, trainer and coordinator. You must be flexible in both your availability and in your ability to work with a wide range of personality types in a variety of various home environments.
What will my duties be?
* Perform field case management with responsibilities for assessment, coordination of care with other disciplines and communication with the Clinical Manager and Physician.
* Coordinate patient admission with other members of the health care team. Provide nursing care and treatment of home care patients in accordance with the physician's plan of treatment and with company policies and procedures.
* Strive to achieve and maximize positive outcomes in quality and process measures.
* Dedicated to achieving higher than average HHCAHPS results.
What qualification do I need?
* RNs must have strong Medicare home health experience, including demonstrated OASIS knowledge
* Current Florida Professional license
* Minimum 1 year experience in Medicare home health as a field RN
* Proficient computer literacy - Kinnser background a plus
* Must have excellent time management skills to prioritize and organize workload
* Positive attitude and strong work ethic
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
Qualified candidates send your resume today.
5k Sign on Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 70,000 - $75,000 Based on experience
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Home Health
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Medicare home care: 1 year (Required)
* Florida RN license (Required)
* One location
Relocation Assistance Provided:
* Waiting period may apply
* Remote interview process
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Virtual meetings
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: One location
- Case Management
- Clinical Works
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gd4ots1
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.