Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
The Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Participates in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, and Dietician) to the registered nurse and/or Assistant Director of Nursing or Director of Nursing.
- Must have completed a requisite practical (vocational) nursing program or be licensed in the state where the HHA is located.
- Has three years nursing experience preferred. Community/home health or medical/surgical experience is preferred.
- Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse in the state.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
At Puget Sound Home Health, we believe in making sure that we have the right team in place. Our team is skilled and passionate about providing care that exceeds expectations. We have created a culture of teamwork and support for our staff that is unlike any in the industry. This allows our talented team to focus on what they do best.
Will you live CAPLICO?
Customer Second (Employee First)
Passion For Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
We would love to meet you and hear your commitment to live CAPLICO with us.
In addition to hiring a Licensed practical nurse who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement for our employees, and dependent care and public transportation FSAs. Also, we offer cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance.
Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at URL blocked - click to apply
Puget Sound Home Health
4002 Tacoma Mall Blvd #204
Tacoma, WA. 98409
URL blocked - click to apply
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified