You’ve worked hard to build your brand, and your visual communications should tell your unique story.
Our amazing team at Middlestreet Graphics provides customizable sign and display solutions to set you on the right path. Providing retail signage, interior and exterior graphics, banners, point-of-purchase products, displays, equipment rebranding graphics, fleet graphics and so much more. Join our team of creative experts and help our customers optimize their message.
The Client Services Specialist will maintain relationships with vendors and customers to meet the needs work flow for Middlestreet Graphics. Oversees all order processing activities such as material inventory, creating job tickets, preparing POP order forms, and order tracking. Provides feedback and order updates for both G&J Pepsi Bottlers Inc. departments and external clients on the web-based ordering platform as well as shipping status. Oversees invoicing and billing for internal and external customers and vendors. Assist with creating print order estimates. The Client Services Specialist will assist with creating print order estimates. Provides general administrative support Middlestreet Graphics including but not limited to: copying, printing, mail processing, filing and email and telephone support and calendar administration, presentations and travel arrangements. Job Duties:
• Receives & collects all incoming raw material invoices, bill of lading, receivers; matches and scans into Laserfiche
• Updates & maintains print production MIS system with current raw material inventories received, adding new materials, & updates product codes
• Generates invoices for internal & external customers; updates product codes and item pricing
• Maintains & updates customer information
• Generates sales orders
• Provides feedback to internal/external customers regarding order status.
• Monitors web-based ordering portal customer service questions
• Assists with creating print order estimates
• Creates, prepares and provides Business Intelligence Sales reports to management team as needed (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly)
• Provides general administrative support (i.e. copying, printing job tickets, mailing, filing, telephone & email support, preparing POS sales order forms, presentations, travel arrangements, calendar administration).
• Works assigned schedule, exhibits regular and predictable attendance and works outside of the normal schedule as required to meet workload demands. Performs other related duties as required.
Education: Associate's Degree (two-year college or technical school): or Work Equivalent
Experience: Two plus years of experience in Business to Business Customer Service
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint) Experience with Print Production MIS System is a plus
Other Requirements: Knowledge of the Printing Industry is a plus; Graphic Design knowledge is a plus; Experience in print production estimating desired.