To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milton, FL 32583
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ISD Service Manager (Network Engineering)
Navy Federal Credit Union • Milton, FL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To serve as owner and subject matter expert for an assigned area delivering a designated service to the organization. To provide forward-looking, industry perspective and is responsible for the full lifecycle of the respective service including definition, execution, and governance. Manager Services with medium to high complexity and/or low to medium maturity (Service impact - medium breadth and depth). Services are a blend of well-defined and new services with planned re-engineering in process or planned. Works with limited input and direction from Service Owner. Partners with Vendor Management Office in contract analysis and competitive market assessment for vendor selection process.
• Develop and define clear core work definitions, process flows and operating models; demonstrate the complete life cycle and capabilities of the Service
• Guide and analyze benchmarking, trend analysis and other input to drive continuous improvement and elevate service performance
• Bring external perspective and ideas from relevant sources, keep current with technology, government/policy impacts and industry best practices
• Partner with Enterprise Architects to determine and define the technical architecture required to implement and support the Service
• Evaluates the performance and trends of assigned services to customers, including defined KPIs and SLAs and ensures service levels are achieved in line with SLAs and SLOs
• Develops workforce strategy and resource plan (skills, competencies, team size) for each service
• Build and maintain relationships with team members, management, key stakeholders and/or external contacts (vendors, etc.)
• Perform benchmarking and trend analysis to incorporate continuous improvement or defined enhancements into the Service(s) functions
• Partner with ISD Resource and Vendor Managers to ensure that the right resources (skills, competencies, team size) are available and obtainable
• Provide constructive and actionable feedback to resources, Resource Managers and Vendor Managers to ensure expected performance and satisfy service SLAs
• Ensures compliance with Navy Federal’s ISD standards, practices and processes
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related field
• Working knowledge of development or operations framework methodologies, including Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), etc
• Thorough understanding and practical working knowledge of routing, switching, network campus and wide area architectures, protocols, and network design
• Experience in leading, guiding and coaching professional staff
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Advanced in producing desired results and achieving goals and objectives
• Experience in working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors
• Effective skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
• Advanced relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills
• Desired - Knowledge of NFCU operations, processes and procedures
• Highly desired - Certification in appropriate area: CCNP, CCIE, etc.
Bank Secrecy Section
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Hours: Monday – Friday; 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability