To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warren, NJ 07059
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Software Test Engineer
IQVIA • Warren, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
As a Software Test Engineer at IQVIA, you will be working within a group that has responsibility for testing many different applications.
Current needs are for an engineer who will develop a strategy (and implement it with automated tests) for testing an integration flow across multiple product groups i.e., to focus on interoperability. The integration provides life sciences customers with solutions in Sales, Marketing and Master Data Solutions. You will be working in an Agile environment to improve the quality, reliability and performance of our applications. The job offers opportunities to work on interesting business solutions and also to work on challenging technology. We have teams in multiple geographies, the ability to work with them on a daily basis, communicating effectively and leading/managing their work is essential.
• Be able to understand our integration platform ‘big picture’ and interoperability between multiple applications. Be able to focus on end-to-end integration flows.
• Review functional and business specifications to ensure full understanding of individual components to enable development of a good integration test strategy
• Collaborate with Project Management, Product Management and Development on Agile teams
• Be analytic and efficient, using tools efficiently.
• Write maintainable, clean, re-usable, object-oriented, and efficient programming code in compliance with Standards
• Work within source control utilizing branching, merging, proper check-in procedures, and ensure continuous testing is always exercisable.
• Determine and execute on a test plan that includes automated, and performance tests.
• Identify/ review defects and impact on the solutions.
• Have the ability to coordinate and collaborate with team members globally.
• Degree in Computer Science or a related subject is preferred
• A minimum of 4 years of demonstrated prior work experience
• Good knowledge and skill with Java is essential. (QA Engineering/ System Test experience is a plus)
• Good understanding of data formats such as XML and JSON
• Good understanding of typical integration technologies such as REST and SOAP APIs.
• Good understanding of application networks, CloudHub and API-led connectivity.
• Good understanding of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Exchange
• Good understanding of API designer to define APIs with RAML, the Restful API Modeling Language
• Good understanding of designing, building, deploying and managing API
• Hands on experience in Selenium/Appium Automation, Test NG, Maven, SQL/ Oracle
• Performance and Security Testing Experience are a plus.
• Effective written and oral communication skills required
• Good analytic, reasoning and problem solving skills required
• Experience working in an Agile environment is an asset
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1074388