Process HPI Account Manager -Roxana, IL
Location of Position:
Other IL US, Roxana, IL 62025 USA
The Regional HPI Account Manager has a primary objective of HPI refinery process side business retention with profitable business expansion as the secondary goal. This person must be a good problem solver and be able to assess a customer situation from both a sales and technical point of view, develop improvement plans and then influence the sales team to insure the objectives are met.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
• Provide HPI process side technical support for the commercial sales team
• Continuous technical knowledge improvement
• Understanding of our refinery process side chemicals, equipment, and service offerings
• Understand individual customer concerns, develop corrective action plans and communicate to the commercial team
• Gather industry intelligence and market trends to better shape corrective actions or new business development
• Direct customer management through clear communication internally and externally
• Document competitors' activities and assess potential market moves
• Make technical presentations to all levels of customer organization
• Develop engineering and installation work scopes, schedules and cost estimates to facilitate total scope project offerings
• Be a leader who finds potential improvement opportunities and develops solutions
• Be a coach and mentor for the field commercial team
• Any job duties as assigned by manager
Work Environment/ Physical Requirements:
• Much of the position is performed at the customer site either outside within the operating units subjected to local weather conditions as well as unit hazards or inside field labs, offices or
conference rooms. A majority of the off-site customer work can be performed in a home office or at several SUEZ office sites.
• Mostly active work at the customer site requiring climbing, pulling pushing lifting, stretching, bending, and other physical activities. Some low level physical activities and ergonomic concerns within an office environment.
• Extended periods of mental concentration working with a computer monitor, keyboard and mouse.
• Vehicle driving sometime for hours at a time to a customer site or office.
• Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering is preferred
• Technical degree from an accredited university or college
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time
• Minimum 5 years in refinery process chemical treatment sales and service or combined experience in process chemical sales with refinery process engineering
• Strong creative problem-solving skills
• Customer driven/focused
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Solid presentation skills
• Team oriented and willing to lead others
• High energy, detail oriented
• Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks within a Matrix environment
• Ability to prepare detailed reports and correspondence
• Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Must comply with all SUEZ and customer EHS requirements
Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings:
Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is an URL blocked - click to apply. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need