To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Des Moines, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Security Officer/Customer Service
Securitas USA • West Des Moines, IA
Posted 1 month ago
Driven, Customer Service Focused Security Officers Needed!
Everyday Job Functions:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Follows client site procedures
- Maintains access control
- Performs foot patrols, recording incidents
- Maintains professional record keeping of shift activity
- Responds appropriately to any emergency and/or disaster situation including fire or medical emergency and inclement weather.
- Maintains order at the job site and maintains site procedures with Helpfulness, Integrity and Vigilance.
Benefits of working for Securitas include:
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, company paid life insurance, 401(K) employees assistance, and employee purchase programs
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and Development opportunities to further advance your skills
Minimum Hiring Standards
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a reliable means of communication
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Please feel free to give us a call:
(515) 221 -2766