GTx Sample/Shipping Coordinator
The GTx Sample/Shipping Coordinator works as part of a team supporting process transfer and process validation in a new state of the art gene therapy manufacturing facility in Sanford, NC.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Coordination of in-process sampling including- building LIMS sampling codes, samples submission for analytical testing to QC, R&D and third parties
- Collecting and organizing data
- Verifying data transcription accuracy between the data source and technical reports
- May be assigned as a team member on cross functional teams and be given project assignment to develop problem solving, technical expertise, and leadership capability.
- Comply with applicable safety, occupational health, loss prevention and environmental requirements.
- Must be organized and able to work with minimum direction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) are required in order to interface across different departments and sites.
- Ability to focus on documentation with great attention to details
- Preferably at least 1 year LIMS experience
What we offer:
- High School diploma
- Experience working in a GxP environment
- Experience with LIMS
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Sanford, North Carolina are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services ® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Product Quality Assurance
Complex Problem Solving