Under general supervision, apply BEST principles to all interactions, process all member transactions while maintaining confidentiality, handle foreign currency transactions, and ensure the safekeeping of cash, foreign currencies and checks in compliance with UNFCU regulations.
• Utilize the Con2ect Member Experience Model to provide a memorable member experience at each and every touch point.
• Ensure accurate processing of transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, share drafts, money orders, cashing of checks, cash advances, loan payments and foreign currency transactions (buy and sell foreign currency), while maintaining confidentiality of members’ accounts.
• Assist with ATM/TCR replenishments on a regular basis and clear ATM Depositories.
• Ensure EOD balancing of checks (Batch out to FRB) and cashbox. Prepare all back up work (tally of Money Orders and Official Bank checks and On-Us items); ensuring the security of all cash in the vault in accordance with UNFCU Teller controls.
• Keep abreast of changing and or new regulations, UNFCU products and services, procedures and technology.
• Adhere to all UNFCU training in SABA.
• Cross Sell UNFCU Products
TYPE & AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma and 1-2 years of teller experience
• Basic knowledge of financial branch procedures and practices
• Knowledge of Currency Transaction Reports and BSA
• Computer aptitude and working knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent organizational skills and service orientation
• Strong oral & written communication skills
• Willingness to work flexible hours
• Adhere to CU security procedures and operating guidelines
• Standard office conditions
• Serve as back up teller for the branches
In addition to any specific job requirements in connection with Bank Secrecy Act and/or OFAC (BSA), employee must (i) be aware of BSA matters commensurate with the position; (ii) report any suspicious activity to the manager or compliance department; and (iii) satisfactorily complete any required BSA training.
Bank Secrecy Act