To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gilbert, AZ 85233
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Gilbert, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an Electronics Technician in Gilbert, Arizona (AZ).
- Associate's degree in Electrical Engineering or closely related field or a High School diploma or equivalent plus equivalent documented military training
- A minimum of 5 years of recent experience as an Electronics Test Technician is required
- The candidate should have hands-on experience and ability to operate standard test equipment (oscilloscopes, power supplies, electronic loads, DMMs, and function generators) and experience operating thermal chambers and temperature monitoring equipment
- Ability and initiative to tackle and understand new technical and engineering designs and work with design engineering to develop test procedures and test software
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret assembly drawings, electrical schematics, flow diagrams, and the ability to trouble shoot to the component level
- Ability to identify issues, escalate to appropriate channels, and implement solutions after engineering review to routine process problems of limited scope
- Experience with LabVIEW, Perl, and Lua software and serial communication techniques (RS-232, RS-422, MIL-STD-1553, etc.) desired
- Willing to support 24/7 testing on occasion and work overtime as needed to support production and test requirements
- Knowledge of TipQA, Windchill, MES, Microsoft Office, and CREOView preferred
- Experience/familiarity with ESD, FOD, and 5S and related operational protocols required
- The candidate should have excellent organizational skills, a 'can do' attitude, and be a self-motivated self-starter