Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients. Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (MSEE)
• TS/SCI security clearance
• Extensive systems and Radio Frequency (RF) engineering experience in the Ship's Signal Exploitation Equipment (SSEE) Increment F system
• Shipboard electromagnetic environmental experience
• Navy Training Systems Plan (NTSP) and Job Task Analysis (JTA) experience
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Radio Frequency Engineering
Top Secret (Ts Clearance)
Java Transaction Api