Go further, faster and be #StrongerTogether! We are more successful together. This is why you have the opportunity to become a star in our team.
Our passion makes us a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. Our product portfolio addresses all crucial issues related to powertrain and air conditioning technology - both for e-mobility and vehicles with combustion engines. Today, more than 79,000 employees work on innovative products throughout 160 production locations and 16 major development centers. Our goal is to shape the mobility of tomorrow - let's be #StrongerTogether. Join our team MAHLE.
Your Role & Responsibilities
Your Skills & Strengths
- Organize and prioritize incoming Warranty claims
- Test Warranty returned parts to determine failure mode
- Perform failure analysis of Warranty claims
- Report test results using Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word
- Working knowledge of GD&T and linear tolerance schemes
- Investigate Warranty failures, lead problem-solving techniques to resolve issues
- Maintain a safe, clean work area
- Authorized to stop shipments and/or production to correct quality issues when found
- Must be flexible to work overtime and any shift as required
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Five years of experience in Quality-related area or two-year Associates degree and 3 years Quality work-related activities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated positive leadership skills.
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.
Complex Problem Solving
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2035905840-2021
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Shaping the future with innovative strength
View the full profile
As one of the world’s 20 largest suppliers and a development partner to the automotive industry, MAHLE offers innovative mobility solutions that stand for clean air, fuel efficiency, and driving pleasure. Our product portfolio for passenger cars and commercial vehicles demonstrates our unique systems competence, as it addresses all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology from engine systems, filtration, and electrics/mechatronics through to thermal management.
The group supports manufacturers as early as in the development of new vehicle generations, not to mention the continuous improvement of series production applications. Proof of our technological leadership is not least to be seen in our successes in motorsport be it in Formula 1 or in Le Mans. Moreover, our innovative products are used in stationary applications, mobile machinery, as well as in railroad, marine, and aerospace applications. And of course, we also supply workshops and engine repair workshops with MAHLE products in original equipment quality.