Tasks Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility? Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Organize and prioritize incoming Warranty claims
- Test Warranty returned parts to determine failure mode
- Perform failure analysis of Warranty claims
- Report test results using Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word
- Working knowledge of GD&T and linear tolerance schemes
- Investigate Warranty failures, lead problem-solving techniques to resolve issues
- Maintain a safe, clean work area
- Authorized to stop shipments and/or production to correct quality issues when found
- Must be flexible to work overtime and any shift as required
Requirements Impress us - with your professional and personal skills. Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Five years of experience in Quality-related area or two-year Associates degree and 3 years Quality work-related activities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated positive leadership skills.
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That's why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path - with us.
Click here for applying online.
Ms. Justin Fuller is available to answer any questions at Email blocked - click to apply
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled