Responsible to assist in the development of the overall audit strategy to help meet organizational objectives. Accountable for the execution of assigned areas of the Audit Plan to determine accuracy of financial records, effectiveness of prudent business practices, adequacy of control environment, and compliance with applicable policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
Industry Leading Financial Services Firm
- Formulate, update, and execute on the assigned annual audit plan areas based on an assessment of company goals and objectives and the significant risks that threaten the achievement of those objectives.
- Builds annual audit plan based on evaluation of objectives and risk exposure for areas under examination and assesses risk in conjunction with organizational risk appetite and tolerance levels.
- Manages and assures completion of the annual audit plan through effective supervision and time/budget management, measures progress, and proposes revisions to reflect changing priorities.
- Coordinates completion of audits in assigned areas with other channel Directors to ensure integration of cross-functional business and information technology processes.
- Develops a strategy for the efficient and effective completion of projects via a well-defined scope and fieldwork approach consistent with professional standards.
- Finalizes audit reports and presents and/or oversees the presentation of observations, recommendations, and management action plans to senior management.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, Senior Management, and other key leaders.
- Serve as a trusted advisor.
- 4 year college degree; Computer Science, Information Technology of related major preferred
- 12+ years of IT Audit ore related technology experience
- CISA, CIA, CPA or CISSP required
- Familiarity with technology development and infrastructure processes, derivatives (options, futures, FX), and trading environments.
- Demonstrates an in-depth and current knowledge of relevant industry, accounting, operational and/or technology/infrastructure
- Demonstrates ability to manage people in a way that inspires, develops, and delivers results; demonstrated track record of integrity, innovation, and excellence
- Knowledgeable in the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and can apply major control frameworks (COSO, Cobit, and related)
- Competitive Base
- 15% Annual Bonus
- 401k Match
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 1349530
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.