Help Desk Analyst ICompensation:
If an innovative and fast-paced work environment sounds like your cup of tea, Robert Half Technology might have the Help Desk Analyst job for you. A creative with talent for solving both routine and unique problems will find a great opportunity in this position! We need someone who can support local and field users in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. Located in Seattle, Washington, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a full-time role.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Help and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
- Prior experience with IT support ticketing systems - 2+ years of prior experience - User administration and bug fixing in a client-server environment - Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently - Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications - Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows 10 - Strong familiarity with Zendesk - Expertise in Microsoft Office Suites - Foundational knowledge in Document Management - Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Help Desk Analyst I
for more information.
Complex Problem Solving