Passport Automotive Group is looking for an experienced automotive accountant. We are a family owned and operated fast growing auto group located in the Washington DC Metro area.
- Assist with the daily responsibilities of dealership accounting office.
- Assist in monthly financial reporting and transactions to include: Accounts Payable, receivables, checking deposits, and schedules.
- Assist in closing deals.
- Assist with preparing financial statements.
- Review financial statements and ledgers, and working with the accounting staff to clear up any discrepancies.
- Insure that the accounting records are maintained in an orderly, current and accurate condition at all times.
- Assist in preparing schedules and reports on regular basis to insure accuracy.
- Minimum of 2 years automotive accounting experience REQUIRED
- Good computer skills
- Prior experience with Reynolds & Reynolds, Dealertrack
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must have excellent follow through and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Must pass a drug screening and background check.
Preparing Accounts Payable
Clerical Accounting Work
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 140/356
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Passport Auto Group, founded in 1991, is one of the premier automobile dealer groups in the country; with a stellar reputation for superior customer service. The core of our business philosophy and success is our emphasis to treat our customer guests with courtesy, respect and integrity, as our immediate family. Our mission and goal is to provide our valued customers with an exceptional automotive buying and service experience, meeting all of their highest expectations, resulting in a lifelong relationship.
View the full profile
The Passport Auto Group sells and services the full line of New, Pre-Owned and Certified Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs for BMW, MINI, INFINITI, Nissan, Toyota and Scion featuring Top Selling Models including the new Nissan Altima, INFINITI G37, BMW 3 Series 328i and BMW 5 Series, Toyota Camry, Corolla, and MINI Coopers. Our dealerships are located in the Washington, DC area and serve Northern Virginia and Maryland customers.