KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Inside Sales Account Executive
Job Description & Responsibilities
Our client is looking for high performing sales professionals to join our inside sales team! Our industry leading technology solutions are connecting people, growing businesses and economies, and providing powerful answers for the social challenges of our day. Most importantly, integrity is at the heart of everything we do. Working at our client is more than just a job - it is an opportunity to build a meaningful career with a cutting-edge company dedicated to transforming people's lives through powerful technology.
The Senior Inside Sales role is a consultative inside sales position managing inbound and outbound calls with public sector accounts. Your focus will be primarily on retaining and up-selling the existing customer base.
- Identifies opportunity and designs, proposes and sells integrated voice, data, LD, IP network, Cloud, Security and CPE solutions to moderate/high value public sector customers via telephone based selling.
- Partners with customer to understand their business, industry, and competition to identify present and future needs in a consultative selling approach.
- Meets/exceeds revenue objective (and Standards of Performance as reviewed with manager on a monthly/quarterly basis) consisting of moderate-high complexity products (voice/data CPE, complex voice, integrated voice and data, data networking, and affiliate to include Private IP, Voice over IP, Managed Services, Security, Cloud, CPE, Dedicated Internet Access, as well as traditional legacy voice and data services).
- Exceeds customer expectations in the area of quality account management.
- Interfaces with and is proficient using Customer Relationship Management, Account Planning and Order Entry systems (OneSource and Salesforce.com).
- Coordinates pre-sale, technical support and sales implementation processes. Creates custom proposals, accurate pricing and network configuration. Partners with the Sales Engineers and Product Specialist teams.
- Responsible for all continued improvement/ongoing education as it relates to technical, applications, sales and systems training including completing competency tests.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Inside sales experience.
- A degree.
- Experience with CRM.
- Inside sales experience within technology.
- Experience selling to public sector accounts (state and local government and schools).
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies