To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Augustine, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Weekend On-Call Service Coordinator
Home Instead Senior Care • St. Augustine, FL
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Reflect the core values of Hill's Home Care, Inc. and Jax Home Health, Inc. (d.b.a. an independently owned and operate Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Answer each call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Act as back-up CAREGiver support and primary contact for after hours/weekend staffing.
- Required to work in the office.
- Answer multiple phone lines.
- Able to work independently and unsupervised.
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary.
- Customer service experience
- High school graduation or equivalent.
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must posses a valid driver's license.
- This position must of a understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Hill's Home Care, Inc, and Jax Home Heath, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- This position must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work.
- Ability to establish good working relationships with management, colleagues, the franchise owners,clients, CAREGivers and the community.
- Ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone.
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone.
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends required.
- Ability to perform duties in a professional office setting.
- knowledge of the senior care industry.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.