Stryker is a leading medical device company working towards modernizing healthcare leveraging software technologies working towards our mission of "Together with our customers we are driven to make healthcare better."
What you will do-
- Work as part of an agile R&D design engineering team to define the software test strategies for the Robotic Assisted Surgery product suite.
- Support the program test strategy while identifying the automation opportunities, tooling choices, protocol definition, debugging and testing results.
- Design and develop the software test tools, harnesses and fixtures to support testing.
- Collaborate with the global R&D software team to ensure software testing aligns with documentation including the product software requirements, architecture and design specifications and functional specifications while maintaining compliance.
- Able to troubleshoot collaboratively, track bugs and review testing results with teams.
- Review and author software documents created per the quality system process documentation
- Experience working with software tools such as Configuration Management tools (Perforce/GitHub), CI/CD tools (Jenkins), Defect Tracking tools (Jira), ALM, and traceability tools.
- Technical skills include knowledge of C/C++, Qt, Linux, Python
- May be assigned to the engineering efforts of a specific product or product line.
- May coordinate the activities of 1 or more employees.
What you need-
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- B.S. in Software Engineering (or equivalent)
- 2-4+ years related experience
- Proficient in C/C++, Qt, Linux, Python
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated software problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to translate requirements to design
- Hands on experience with debugging tools such as debuggers, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and multimeters
- Experience in medical device or other highly regulated industries
- Experience or exposure to compliance regulations around data privacy (HIPAA/HITRUST), security standards
- Experience or exposure to healthcare imagining technologies
- Experience or exposure to data science
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: 20%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.