To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Admin Office Coordinator
PSA Healthcare • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for providing top level customer service to internal and external clients as it relates to branch location’s clinical operational support activities.
Essential Job Functions
• Payroll Activities:
o Weekly time sheets entries for caregiver staff visits which generates billing
o Audit weekly payroll reports and make timely payroll adjustments when necessary
o Process and close payroll each week according to guidelines
o Prepare and ensure timesheets and nursing notes for corporate billing department are processed according to guidelines
o Prepare and maintain payroll files
o Review and audit weekly net profit reports and communicate discrepancies to management in a timely manner
o Be primary point of contact for location caregiver payroll inquiries
o Establish an open line of communication and positive relationship with the Corporate Payroll department
• Personnel Activities:
o Assist with caregiver onboarding activities; may be asked to assist with recruiting activities
o Ensuring all caregiver personnel files are secure, accurate and complete
o Verification and maintenance of caregiver credentials (licenses and certifications)
o Creating and providing monthly evaluation and skills report to Director(s)
o Coordinate with Corporate Risk Management and Leave of Absence Specialists on all worker compensation claims and return to work coordination activities
o Coordinate with People Services on all unemployment claims
o Be primary point of contact for caregiver questions relating to company benefits, policies, procedures, education
• Caregiver Coordination Activities:
o Establish and maintain an orientation schedule for caregiver staff
o Maintain accurate and up to date contact list of all active caregivers, including mailing log
o Review and confirm weekly schedules according to branch location guidelines
o Mail monthly schedule to patient’s home each month according to branch location guidelines
• Office Support Activities:
o Scanning and/or filing of documentation and records
o Assist in answering of incoming calls and ensuring accurate messages are taken and given to the appropriate staff member
o Mail distribution to appropriate staff member or department
o Process invoices according to branch location guidelines
o Office supply orders
o Preform special projects as needed
• High school diploma or GED
• Proficient typing skills
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills
• Payroll and/or human resources experience
• Private duty, home care or health care company experience
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Two (2) years general office experience
• Must maintain company and employee confidentiality at all times
• Must maintain professional boundaries at all times
• Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
• Occasional lifting, caring, pushing and pulling of up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
• Must be able to sit and climb stairs
• Must have visual and hearing acuity
• Performs duties in an office environment during agency operating hours
• Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Requisition ID: R0009085