What You Can Expect:
Do you: Lead By Example? Enjoy Being Rewarded For Your Success? Thrive In a Customer Driven Culture? Love Working With The Elderly? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services is looking for an exceptional Licensed Nursing Home Administrator / LNHA to serve as an Interim Executive Director / Administrator for our North Michigan Division.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of an Executive Director:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the health campus programs and activities.
- Assist department managers in implementation of performance evaluations for the staff. Assist the department managers in the use of departmental policies and procedures. Emphasize the importance of good rapport among the department managers so that good teamwork can be realized.
- Represent the health campus in dealings with outside agencies, including governmental agencies and third party payers, or provide an authorized representative of the facility when unable to attend such meetings.
- Make routine inspections of the facility to assure that established policies and procedures are implemented and followed.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies. Review and develop a plan of correction for deficiencies noted during survey inspections and provide a written copy to the Home Office and to the government agency as required.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of competent department directors, supervisors, consultants and other auxiliary personnel.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual operating budget, to be reviewed and approved by the Home Office.
- Review monthly financial statements, notating and explaining budget variances.
North Michigan DivisionText One Of Our Recruiters:
Meredith (419) 951-0423What We're Looking For:
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
Life At Trilogy:
- Bachelor’s degree
- State Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Strong leader and team builder and an effective communicator
- Must love the elderly!
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!