To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northville, MI 48167
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Gentherm • Northville, MI
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a leader in thermal technology, we design, develop, and manufacture heating, cooling, and ventilating devices for diverse global markets. With our employees, we pioneer and shape markets for comfort devices while seeking new ways to drive value for our customers. We employ approximately 10,000 people at twelve locations in North America, Europe and Asia.
Perform diversified and advanced administrative functions and related administrative services for 2 to 3 executive staff members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Exercise discretion when interacting with employees, customers, and the general public.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, projects, and communications.
- Establish and maintain confidential files.
- Act as custodian of corporate documents and records.
- Make arrangements for domestic and international travel, including visa applications, etc., hotel accommodations, and air and ground transportation for all Company travelers.
- Prepare statistical/narrative reports, transparencies, charts, and other presentation materials for customer or company meetings using PowerPoint, Excel, Project, and Word Programs.
- Prepare necessary materials for mailing, faxing, etc., ensuring proper paperwork is completed with appropriate signatures.
- Schedule appointments, provide information to callers with discretion, compose and type correspondence, and perform other administrative and clerical duties.
- Read and route incoming mail, locate and attach appropriate files to correspondence to be answered by Executives.
- Prepare and process expense reports, (including conversion of currency by country), purchase requisitions, check requests, and other related documents.
- Schedule and coordinate all arrangements for meetings, luncheons, and dinners; make all arrangements.
- Answer telephone and provide information to callers or route call to appropriate individual; place outgoing calls as requested by management.
- Schedule appointments for Executives as requested.
- Make copies and/or transparencies for correspondence or other printed materials.
- Take minutes in confidential meetings with senior management.
Gentherm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.