Fall is in the air....how about a nice new crisp position to start out the season. Manpower is recruiting for Documentation/Information Specialists. Apply for this position as an experienced Documentation/Information Specialist. This company combines advance science, expertise and passion to solve serious health issues. They are committed to new thinking and approaches that make a greater impact in over 70 countries by putting people first, breaking the mold, leading by example and making a worldwide impact. Join this company and share in their passion in making lives better around the world for people.
M-F. $15.75/hr. Prefer Associate or Bachelor degree 1 yr experience
What's in it for you?
* Accurate and timely registration of adverse event reports from initial receipt to data entry within required time frames.
* Accurate and timely processing of high volume of medical data within required time frames. Prior experience and familiarity with computer databases to ensure regulatory compliance.
* Timely and accurate case prioritization for routing
* Effectively prioritizes and manages own time to complete assigned tasks Timely and accurate case prioritization for work flow routing
* Effectively prioritizes and manages own time to complete assigned tasks
* Demonstrates functional and technical knowledge and skills to perform the job at a high level of accomplishment
* Clearly and succinctly communicates information to customers verbally and in writing
* Demonstrates high level of customer service to both internal and external customers
* Utilizes judgment skills to identify issues that impact the work flow and uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
Identifies gaps and areas that need improvement and communicates and/or implements recommendations/changes
* High School Diploma required. Associate degree or Bachelor's degree preferred
* At Least 3 years of similar work experience
* Excellent computer and keyboarding skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook (or equivalent email system. Prior experience and familiarity with computer databases
* Superior attention to detail, quality, accuracy and time lines Superior attention to detail, quality, accuracy and time lines
* Strong time management and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and ability to work within a team setting as an effective member of a team
* Fast learner of technical and process skills/knowledge
* Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
Stop your job search and apply today at www.manpower.com or call Phone number blocked - click to apply ask to speak to Barbara Beil regarding this position or something else.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family.
Also Check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath.