Nomad Health, the modern healthcare staffing company, seeks an experienced occupational therapist for this rewarding temporary assignment opportunity. Join Nomad's growing team of healthcare professionals. Nomad offers occupational therapists a hassle-free experience, industry-leading pay rates, full benefits, and exceptional service.
Earn more. Stress less. Be a Nomad! QUALIFICATIONS
- At least one year of occupational therapy experience within the last 3 years (please note: specific jobs may require more).
- Board certified / registered occupational therapist.
- State licensure for state in which job is located.
- Register for a Nomad Health account to view full job details and apply.
- Housing: Stipend provided. Best-in-class availability through our housing partner.
- 401(k) available with employer matching after one year.
- Travel: Reimbursement for travel to your assignment.
- Medical/Dental: Major medical and dental plans available from your first day of work.
- Payroll: Weekly deposits direct to your bank account