1. Respond via telephone and written communication regarding support of CRM extraction utility and assist customers with maintenance of PC based products.
2. Document and research all inquires or problems and enter in tracking system accurately and completely in accordance with departmental procedures.
3. Maintain through and current knowledge of software, database and services.
4. Document and forward possible enhancements to CRM management staff.
5. Work with Quality Assurance and Software Development to improve the CRM product and extraction utility.
6. Respond to customers politely, empathetically and maintain a professional, helpful attitude at all times.
7. Special projects as assigned.
1. AA. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
2. Minimum of 1-year previous technical support experience required, preferably in a Call Center environment.
3. Minimum of 2-years experience working with PC Hardware.
4. Basic working knowledge of all Windows operating systems including Windows NT, Windows 95/98, Windows 3.1, and Windows 2000/ME, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003.Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting peripheral PC hardware
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Microsoft Windows Xp
Microsoft Windows Nt
Complex Problem Solving