SHIFT: No Weekends
At HealthTrust we are committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total spend management advisory solutions that leverage its operator experience, scale and innovation. We are headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, and serve over 1,500 hospitals and health systems, and more than 31,000 other member locations including ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, long-term care and alternate care sites.
HealthTrust is part of the HCA family, a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. HCA operates over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
Supports sourcing teams and Senior Financial Analysts in financial aspects related to sourcing projects. Works under moderate guidance and direction to provide financial analyses related to purchasing agreement projects. This includes organizing and preparing purchasing data for analysis, reviewing utilization data for accuracy and ensuring it is usable for the project, analyzing vendor and/or customer purchase histories, market share data, and supply cost. The Financial Analyst could also assist in tracking savings related to new GPO clients. Works both independently and collaboratively to provide various savings and tracking analyses for client facilities.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Data cleansing of detailed purchase histories obtained through various resources
- Data analysis of vendor and/or customer purchase histories
- Identifying and resolving data issues
- Summarizing data received through Requests for Information (RFI) process
- Understanding of methodologies for performing financial and opportunity analysis of proposals
- Effective communication of results to finance team lead
- Reviewing price equitability of contract amendments for product adds and replacements
- Preparation of RFI and/or Request for Proposal (RFP) documents
- Ad Hoc requests from management
- Interacts daily with both internal and external individuals
- Accepts feedback well and works to improve performance when needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Financial analysis and heavy attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Excel is required with Power Query, Power Pivot, and Power BI experience preferred
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organization skills required
Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or accounting
2-3 years of related experience
Benefits of working at HealthTrust
Our benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k with a company match, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flex spending for both health and day care, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Use Statistical Method