Welcome to Mill Creek! We’re glad you’re here! At Mill Creek Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to the success of our organization. We believe in embracing our core values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.
Join a team that is driven by uncompromising integrity, loves to celebrate successes, and strives for continuous improvement with the ultimate goal of being the best to attract the best. Mill Creek Residential, a fully integrated leader in multi-family real estate, has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager to join our team leading a portfolio in the Mid-Atlantic market (Virginia, Maryland, D.C.). We build, own, manage and invest in high quality, well-located, geographically diversified assets across the US. We have built our business with strong leadership and a proven management platform that has generated substantial growth and personal rewards for our Associates and business partners.
Why This Role Is Key To Mill Creek’s Success
This Regional Manager role is responsible for the overall performance of a group of class-A luxury multi-family communities located in Mid-Atlantic market (Virginia, Maryland, D.C.). The Regional Manager provides leadership and management for operations staff in apartment communities. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, operational management, monitoring of sales, leasing and customer satisfaction, maintaining communication with all property owners, team management, team building, maintaining and reviewing budgets and staff training. This role is a member of Mill Creek Residential’s leadership team with direct responsibility of fostering increased operational performance and customer service excellence. You will also work with retail tenants as needed.
Who We are Looking For
We are looking for someone who has a proven multi-family portfolio management background and welcomes the challenge of growing revenue while fostering a positive team environment geared towards developing staff. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced, energetic, dynamic leader, who has a proven track-record of success managing high-rise and mid-rise class-A assets. You will have collaborated with a Vice President of Property Management, Technical Services, and Asset Management teams in leading all aspects of property management, procurement and development projects. You will assist the property management team and asset management teams in preparing and managing our annual budgets and reports and any other assigned duties.
- Requires 5 years of progressive responsibility in multi-family, with 3 years of experience at the multi-site level managing a portfolio of class-A assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Luxury lease-up experience is required.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, plus hands-on experience with YARDI and Entrata.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Fair Housing laws and OSHA requirements.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic; such as, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong analytical skills with extensive budgeting and financial management expertise.
- Able to travel 25-50% of the time.
What’s In It For You
- Competitive compensation, with bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Employer sponsored short and long term disability, Life and ADD insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off benefits: Vacation, Sick, Holidays
Mill Creek is an Equal Opportunity EmployerAre you ready to contribute to the success of Mill Creek Residential? If so, apply today and become part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity, celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard, smart and together!
Leasing (Contract Law)