With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 3,000 professionals, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services, while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
We are proud of our strong company culture. In 2018, we were recognized by the Orange County Business Journal, San Diego Union Tribune, and the Pacific Coast Business Times as one of the “Best Places to Work”. We were also recognized by the National Association of Business Resources as one of the San Francisco Bay Area’s “Best and Brightest Companies to Work For”. It was an honor to be recognized for such prestigious awards, knowing that it was the feedback from our employees that earned us spots on these lists.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Complete all aspects of tax engagements for clients
- Execute solid understanding of general tax regulation and technology implementation procedures, etc. relative to individual client assignments
- Adhere to engagement budget constraints and complete assigned tasks within the time requested
- Strive to attain charge hour goals
- Participate in early practice development activities such as: memberships in qualified organizations capable of referring potential engagements
- Execute administrative duties as assigned
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Accounting, Taxation or related field preferred
- Must have completed at least one “Busy Season”
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs