To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brookings, SD 57006
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Specialist - Brookings, SD
SGS North America • Brookings, SD
Posted 1 month ago
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
SGS's Agriculture and Food services provide clients what they want: end-to-end supply chain services that reduce risk, ensure quality and improve productivity while providing consumers assurance of safety and quality at every stage.
The Client Specialist is responsible for the receiving and logging of submitted samples, maintaining records and communicating with clients daily
- Receive seed samples daily, including unboxing, entering in LIMS (Lab Information Management System), and communicating with clients for questions, concerns and clarification.
- Work with client services team to understand sample priority and client-specific requirements. Includes assisting in communicating special requirements to laboratory personnel.
- On-board new clients by ensuring proper completion of paperwork and providing training/guidance of clients to use our system and understand testing services.
- Communicate client feedback to Client Services Manager, Key Account Manager, and Management Team as appropriate, to ensure client satisfaction and continual improvement of testing services.
- Proactively initiate sales with current or prospective clients that contact the laboratory for expanding current testing activities or developing testing solutions for the client’s needs. Transfer client requests to Key Account Managers as appropriate.
- Communicate with clients, answering or routing questions as appropriate.
- Act as part of the “phone team” by answering the main phone line and taking occasional front desk shifts as needed.
- Update account information regularly.
- Liaison between clients and accounting department for questions regarding billing and/or to correct errors.
- Ensure quality and confidentiality of client and company information and take an active role in updating quality system.
Education, Competencies & Required Skills:
- Excellent organizational and customer service communication skills.
- Accurate data entry and clerical skills desired.
- Experience in MS Office, especially Excel and database software.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and employees.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and occasionally stand for long periods of time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
SGS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will be called back shortly. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.