Come work for Marimn Health - voted one of the Best Places to Work in the Inland Northwest in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 AND 2022 and Modern Healthcare's Family Friendliest Employer in 2020! Fantastic benefits, flexible schedules, paid holidays and ability to choose vacation times! Your employer paid benefits include:
Please note that this position is in Plummer, ID. Carpool opportunities are available.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision for employee and all legal dependents.
- 401(k) plan with 5% employer match after 1 year of employment.
- Employee Life insurance plan of $100,000 + the employee's annual earnings.
- Short and long term disability.
Generous PTO with the ability to earn additional personal days.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. required. Associate Arts Degree or higher with an emphasis in accounting is preferred. Accounts Payable, bookkeeping, other accounting experience or related training/experience required. Three years in an Administrative Assistant capacity experience is desirable. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software Exhibiting strong word processing, spreadsheet, and database management skills. Abila (MIP) experience preferred. Must have good verbal and written communication skills with solid telephone skills. Must be proficient on a ten-key calculator. Experience with Grant Record maintenance is desirable. Ability to work with numerous departments on projects is required. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be considered. ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Hearing: within normal limits with or without use of corrective hearing devices.
- Vision: adequate to read 12-point type with or without use of corrective lenses.
- Must be able to verbally interact with staff, clients and public.
- Manual dexterity of hands/fingers for writing and data entry.
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Standing 10% to 25% of the day.
- Walking 10% to 25% of the day.
- Pushing up to 25 lbs.
- Pulling up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to handle high stress levels, multiple demands, and deadlines.
- Opens all Finance mail and distributes when other Finance Assistant is unable to.
- Creates daily deposit slips for incoming checks received in the daily mail. Includes Medical, Pharmacy, miscellaneous, and Wellness Center payments Finance Assistant is unable to.
- Completes mail day sheet for deposits made to Medical, Pharmacy, Miscellaneous, and Wellness Center Finance Assistant is unable to.
- Bring all deposits to Umpqua Bank on a daily basis Finance Assistant is unable to.
- Responsible for ordering finance supplies.
- Back up for Purchasing agent
- Makes Travel arrangements for employees within the departments under Finance Director.
- Works with Travel Agent to approve Travel.
- Works with Marimn Health Employees to complete a Miscellaneous/Travel Expense Claim Forms.
- Monitors and codes reimbursable travel expense claims.
- Delivers completed Miscellaneous/Travel Expense Claim Forms to Accounts Payable for payment.
- Tracks Travel Authorizations to insure that the close-out process has been completed.
- Receives and reviews Purchased & Referred Care Purchase Orders.
- Insures all Purchase Orders are approved by the Purchase & Referred Care Manager.
- Enters Purchased & Referred Care Purchase Orders into MIP for payment.
- Prints and previews Purchased & Referred Care Accounts Payable reports.
- Pays Purchased & Referred Care vendors on time for the agreed amount based on approved Purchase Orders.
- Prepares Purchased & Referred Care checks and related Accounts Payable Reports.
- Mails checks along with backup to vendors.
- Gives Check copies attached to Purchase Orders along with a copy of the Check Register to Purchased & Referred Care.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Financial Transactions
- Financial Accounting
- Preparing Accounts Payable
- Clerical Accounting Work
- Depositing Checks