Registered Nurse /RN/Medical Surgical (MS)/Hospital Staffing
LTC/Rehab/Assisted Living Facilities
Sign-on Bonus/Daily Pay/Flexible Shifts
RNs, if you want more flexibility in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle.We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our patients, clients and employees through ethical and professional conduct. As the national leader in healthcare services, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
- Top pay w/ daily or weekly pay options
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, accessible office staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!
Whether the nurse is providing services in a facility or private duty, the Registered Nurse will be under the direct supervision of the charge nurse specific to the unit. NurseCore's Clinical Director evaluates the RN on the performance of duties while assigned to facilities and/or private duty clients.
- Receives and provides adequate report on all clients. Assesses, plans and implements client care. Follow Plan of Care. Receives and transcribes doctor’s orders.
- Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned clients following guidelines of institution.
- Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is responsible for including but not limited to:
- Administering oxygen, changing dressings.
- Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and piggybacks.
- Administers and draws blood.
- Cares for tracheostomy and suctioning endotracheally.
- Obtains specimens.
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as necessary.
- Current state license for the state of Florida
- Minimum of one (1) year Experience in a supervised setting within the last three (3) years
- Current CPR (Must be a live course)
- Proof of negative PPD (Titer or chest x-ray)
- ACHA- Level 2 fingerprint
'The management at NurseCore is fantastic, friendly, and very knowledgeable. They take the time to work with your needs when working on your schedule.'
-LVN (Current Employee)
'NurseCore is a great place to work with great staff members and good pay. They have many different locations to keep you busy with work.'
-CNA (Former Employee)
'I enjoy NurseCore. A typical day at work is never known and you learn something new every day. Management is good, and I have co-workers that are wonderful. '
-LVN (Current Employee)
Join us at the heart of healthcare; apply today!
Registered Nurse Certified
Licensed Vocational Nurses