Overview:Assist with the day-to-day activities of the food and beverage operation to ensure exceptional customer satisfaction.Responsibilities and requirements:
• Assist with interviews, hiring and complete on-site training for all new employees according to company standards.
• Help maintain a compliant, safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards/regulations and local laws.
• Assist with managing inventory, ordering of food, equipment, and supplies to include submitting any service requests.
• Review any menu changes/modifications with staff in the General Manager's absence.
• Must be neat in appearance and wear uniform with name tag provided.
• Assist with monitoring quality of service by visiting tables and respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
• Conduct staff performance reviews in accordance with company standards.
• Attend all required meetings and help complete tip reporting.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Management along with any additional training that may be required.Qualifications and Education Requirements
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Must work well in stressful situations and maintain composure under pressure.
• Detail oriented and strong written/verbal communication required.
• Will need to be able to listen, understand, clarify, and resolve concerns/issues raised by co-workers and guests.
• Able to understand financial information, data, and basic mathematical functions.
• Must pass a background check and drug screen.Physical requirements
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 35 lbs.Disclaimer:
The job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions the employee may be required to perform. Valley Hospitality reserves the right to revise the job description at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Satisfaction
- Service Quality