Cloud Infrastructure Consultant - 100% ONSITE -- SURGE SUPPORT LOCATIONS IN ARLINGTON AND HERNDON, VA --- W2 or 1099 available MINIMUM INTERIM SECRET CLEARANCE NEEDED!
Our client team works with customers to operationalize the shared responsibility model as they migrate to the cloud. Amazon Web Services, Professional Services helps customers design and build innovative solutions, and, migrate existing solutions to our platform. We provide the “how” of the move to the platform.
Our customers are Federal customers and necessitate high standards and big ideas! We adopt modern architectures, consulting and project methodologies embracing a multi-disciplinary team setup. Large-scale transformation, mass migrations, complex application architectures, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Big Data are our trade.
We are looking for an Infrastructure Architect who is interested in:
- Designing enterprise-scale, distributed, highly available solutions
- Implement automated, containerized cloud application platform solutions with a focus on infrastructure concerns including compute, networking, storage, virtualization, security, logging, monitoring, high availability, and system resilience.
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of container orchestration and infrastructure management tools.
- Structure and Guide our Customers through their -Journey
- 3+ years experience managing large Kubernetes clusters.
- Proficient with Kubernetes and ability to design and implement end-to-end container management solution with Kubernetes.
- Experience in container architecture, Docker universal packaging, container orchestration and Micro services architecture pattern.
- Experience with the overall AWS infrastructure (EC2, S3, VPC, RDS) and experience containerizing existing applications
- Experience implementing infrastructure automation through CI/CD, scripting (E.g. shell, Python, CloudFormation, Terraform, Docker).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Security or equivalent experience required
- This position requires that the candidate selected be a U.S. citizen and has Active Secret Clearance.
- AWS Associate or Professional or specialty certification or ability to get certified within three months of hire.
- Knowledge of AWS Compute, Storage, Networking, Database, Management tools, Security, Identity and Compliance services
- Proficient with networking in Kubernetes, monitoring and logging with Kubernetes, service discovery, deployments, monitoring, scheduling, Knowledge of continuous integration via tools like Jenkins
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall
- Knowledge of messaging Queues like Kafka, activemq, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Worked in a customer facing (external or internal), consulting role or project organization delivering IT solutions
- Experience with DevOps tool chains such as Docker, rkt, Jenkins, Puppet, Git.
- Experience with distributed shared storage such as CEPH, GlusterFS, S3 and etc.
- Experience with system monitoring tools such as Nagios, Sensu, Prometheus and etc.
- Proficient in Python, and Golang.
Architects, DevOps, Engineers and Migration assistance needed! Apply to discuss!
*** Must have minimum Interim Secret Clearance
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Vpc)
Amazon Web Services