Finance Advisor/Manager Job Description - REMOTE
At TTEC, we're all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Finance Manager working remotely in the US, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You'll be Doing
Looking to work closely with leadership in becoming a trusted internal advisor to partners? Love to work within an industry with internal growth opportunities and upward mobility? You'll lead projects and partner with IT leadership to guide cost efficiencies and technological capabilities across TTEC's global operations. As an important member of the IT Finance team, you'll play an important part in focusing on translating detailed information, both financial and operational, into high-level strategic actions and views. You'll present detailed monthly financial performance updates to leadership, including insights into the drivers of variances to budget/forecast and advising on relevant items to achieve our goals. Working closely with all levels of the IT team, you'll be an important part in developing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for Corporate IT and establish the strategies and financial roadmaps to achieve targeted goals.
You'll report to the Director of Finance.
During a Typical Day, You'll
- Build a partnership with Corporate IT and work with all levels of the organization, becoming a trusted financial advisor regarding business performance metrics and applicable items to meet goals and move the organization to new levels of performance
- Analyze financial and operational Capex planning to then transfer it into meaningful information to design and produce reports, analytic models, and key financial and performance indicators
- Establish reporting measures that improve analytical frameworks to assist decision-making and provide clear understanding of the key drivers' underlying performance to senior management
- Conduct hands-on financial and business operations modeling that incorporates internal and external data sources
- Work with corporate accounting teams to support the accurate accounting and reporting of costs in accordance with GAAP
- Participate in project teams charged with developing, assessing, recommending, and implementing solutions
- Manage and develop a team of Finance professionals; continuously improving eNPS and Employee Engagement
What You Bring to the Role
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- 6 years of relevant experience including financial planning and analysis, financial modeling and business support in a corporate environment
- Knowledge and understanding of GAAP and corporate accounting policies and procedures
- Expertise in financial modeling, Business Segment and Program P&Ls
- Experience supporting technology organizations is highly desirable
- Familiarity with New Media Technology companies and their disruptive technologies
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
Compensation and Benefits
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $80,000 - $105,000 USD. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
- Business Support Systems
- Decision Making
- Electronic News Production Systems
- Employee Engagement