Our client is a leader in their industry. They are well established and have several operations across the Midwest. They are looking for people to come to work for them that have a desire to advance their career, be part of a winning team and improve your skills.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- The salary range for these roles is between $16 and $22/HR depending on experience and skillset.
- Excellent benefit package with medical, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays and personal time.
- Opportunities to grow in your career through on the job training programs, personal development and continuing education if you choose/
- The ability to work and grow in an environment that has that small company feel.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Work on all mechanical functions of plant machinery doing repairs, maintenance and making adjustments.
- With the right skills, be able to provide electrical and electronic troubleshooting, maintenance, and repairs to automated machinery.
- Ability to work as a team with a maintenance department to ensure down time is limited and repairs and maintenance work is being done in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or GED but with a preference with an AAS in an industrial/manufacturing maintenance discipline.
- They are looking a variety of skilled maintenance techs with previous experience in mechanical, electrical, facilities and general maintenance.
- Mechanical abilities to be able to perform mechanical repairs to include welding, pneumatic and hydraulic operations.
Electromechanical training or experience. Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.Recruit all levels of professional candidates: If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of food manufacturing, engineering, and human resources, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.