To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
12401 Hesperia Road
Victorville, CA 92395
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Service Coordinator
Premier Healthcare Services • Victorville, CA
Posted 27 days ago
WHO WE ARE:
Premier Healthcare Services is a leading provider of skilled in-home nursing care for patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Service Coordinator Position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
The Service Coordinator is a sale and customer service oriented individual who builds/retains relationships with currently employed nurses, potential nurse candidates, and patients. They are responsible for the staffing, recruitment, screening, hiring and retention of external personnel.
WHAT PREMIER OFFERS:
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k).
- Quarterly bonus potential of $1,500.
- Generous referral BONUSES.
- Make a difference in a child/adult's life.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation events & employee recognition awards.
- Weekly core values meeting, regular paid trainings & orientations.
- Monthly and quarterly office outings, and an annual company-wide beach party.
SERVICE COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Staffing/scheduling of nurses (assign nurse shifts to patients).
- Manage & maintain nurse/patient schedules.
- Answer high volume of calls.
- Provide EXCEPTIONAL customer service to staff and clients.
- Actively recruit, post jobs, interview & staff nurse personnel.
- Accompanying the Homecare Manager on sales/customer service calls.
- Meet goals & deadlines.
SERVICE COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must enjoy sales and business development, while providing customer service to diverse clients.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or relevant industry experience required.
- Proficient in English required, Bilingual a PLUS.
- Highly organized.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to analyze information through problem-solving.
- Computer literate and able to adapt to various software.
- Able to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
If you feel that you are a match for our Service Coordinator opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Premier Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.