Receptionist / Administrative Assistant - Full Time Days
RiverVista Health & Wellness is a new, state of the art Behavioral Health Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. We are currently recruiting experienced, skilled candidates for a full time receptionist / administrative assistant position.
The ideal receptionist / administrative assistant will demonstrate strong customer service skills, both in person and on the telephone, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and a professional demeanor. The receptionist / administrative assistant must be comfortable and adept at assisting and interacting with a diverse population of co-workers, patients, families, customers, vendors, providers and the general public. This position works Monday - Friday, from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, with occasional weekends required.
Professional experience should include at least intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel, and typing ability at 65 wpm with high accuracy and attention to detail. Duties include a variety of office tasks that require responsibility and professionalism. The receptionist / administrative assistant provides administrative support to leadership within the hospital.
Our employees enjoy competitive wages and benefit plans. We offer a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts. This position works primarily Monday – Friday but may include some weekend shifts during visitation hours.
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and being a valued team member, this is your chance to come on board and become one of our World Class employees!
- Strong customer service skills that regularly exceed expectations
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve and work with minimal direction/oversight
- Computer experience and typing 65 wpm
- Office supply ordering and inventory experience preferred.
- Word & Excel experience
- Professional attire and demeanor
- Minimum of 1 year of clerical experience, preferably in a health care / hospital setting, required
Attention To Detail