Hours: Full Time
The Dietary Aide is responsible for providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policies and procedures.
Job duties include:
- Distribute and collect menus as necessary.
- Obtain food supplies for next meal.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Clean work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, etc.
- Dietary Aide experience preferred
- Passion for helping people
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Opportunities for growth
Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Richland Hills Rehabilitation and Healthcare’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Are you a Dietary Aide who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Richland Hills Rehabilitation and Healthcare
3109 Kings Court
Fort Worth, TX 76118
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Dietary Aide
Coordinating With Others