CARE of SEM is currently looking to hire Professional Development Trainers that will work on a casual basis (from 0 up to 18.75 hours per week).
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent education/experience in related topic of presentation/training.
- Strong presentation skills to large and small groups.
- Conducts self in a highly professional manner, including being a subject matter expert in presentation topics.
- Possess a valid motor vehicle operator license.
- Completion of ICHAT check, National and State Sex Offender Registry Check, and Central Registry Check.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of Recovery Oriented System of Care and Trauma Informed Services.
Essential Job Duties:
- Effectively present designated professional development training to adults in the workplace.
- Facilitate discussion and activities to increase learning and understanding.
- Promote professional development.
- Pick up supplies and materials as needed from CARE's main office.
- Provide scheduled trainings (set up and take down all supplies and equipment on location).
- Have full working knowledge and understanding of CARE's WorkLife Solutions Services and Employee Assistance Programs.
- Maintains professional demeanor as a representative of CARE of SEM.
- Apply relevant evidenced based practices when applicable.
- Ensures assigned paperwork is completed and returned in accordance with CARE of SEM policy and procedures.
- Able to achieve consistent positive satisfaction reviews.
- Provide presentations on related topics and CARE of SEM's services as needed.
- Attends assigned meetings as required.
- Ability to adjust hours of work based on the company's needs, including some evening and weekends.
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Professional Development
- Self Motivation
- Search Engine Marketing