IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Responsible for overseeing the planning, development and strategy to build out IQVIA's data suite and repository supporting all applications, including our Orchestrated Clinical Trials (OCT) platform and systems.
- As a key leadership role, the VP has accountability for defining the data suite strategy, while managing and coordinating resources and processes, including data management and data quality.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of strategic business plans as well as IQVIA’s RDS Clinical Operations technologies, architectures and data needs to ensure alignment with the broader RDS organization and key stakeholders.
- Drive strategic data initiatives ensuring our data plan supports efforts to digitize and optimize the broader RDS Technology organization
- Overall budgetary and P&L management for assigned organization and products
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to VP, IT - Clinical Data Suite to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID: