We are looking to hire a full-time Federated Lab Senior Test Engineer to support our IT services contract located at Fort Huachuca, AZ. In this position you will provide services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM); support the design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ specified Non-Classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNET), Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET), and Deployed Forces (DF) portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN); and provide configuration management support, testing and technical support in the implementation of Army AD systems.
- Provide planning, design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ of AD.
- Support efficient and effective IT testing service management processes by providing accurate configuration information.
- Submit recommendations for use of IT testing tools for multiple operating system environments and implement the Government's chosen solution.
- Participate in Boards, Bureaus, Centers, Cells and Working Groups (B2C2WG) in support of NETCOM network solutions.
- Coordinate, review and maintain system documentation guidance on use of IT lab capabilities to all levels of administrators.
- Provide support to operational organizations supporting RFCs and IAVA compliance.
- Provide strategic planning, execution, and management for the design, build and deployment of AD systems, integrated in to Army NIPRNET, SIPRNET, Joint and testing environments.
- Update existing AD systems to ensure compatibility with the latest software iterations.
- Contribute to project testing within the Federated Lab.
- Employ soft skills such as creative problem solving and effective oral/written communication.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- DoD 8570.1-M certification: IAT Level III Certification
- Computing Environment Certification, MCSE or equivalent
- Clearance: Secret
- 5 – 8 years of experience in information technology field
- Working experience with NetOps systems and components to include the following: Remote Access, IA Security, Virtualization, Lab Facility SME, Asset Control/Logistics, Backup/Restore, Storage, Network, Test Coordination (SV&T)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Visio
- Knowledge in all aspects of Microsoft Windows operating systems and application servers into the enterprise environment
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.