Under general supervision, the Public Area Attendant performs guests service needs and cleaning tasks in public areas and other locations assigned in accordance with Company policies and procedures, federal, state, and local authority guidelines ensuring a clean, sanitary and inviting resort for all guests. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs cleaning tasks in all public areas of the resort.
- Maintains proper cleaning supplies.
- Ensures all closets are properly stocked.
- Assists with inventories of linen and housewares.
- Provides assistance to guest requests or concerns, may require esclation to management.
- Assists in maintaining a safe work environment for all team members and guests through visual inspection of common area(s) during shift.
- Reports all maintenance deficiencis in common area(s) by maintaining communications with the Facilities department providing a written work order or input into the Asgard system.
- Maintains daily log of duties performed during the course of each shift.
- Reads, understands and performs daily tasks according to QA (Quality Assurance) standards.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
Product Quality Assurance
Complex Problem Solving