To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
QA Tester W/Java (NO C2C)
The Judge Group • Columbus, OH
Posted 16 days ago
Other Great Industries
QA - Quality Control, Skilled Labor - Trades, Information Technology
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is currently seeking a QA Tester that has experience working with Java and Cucumber
NO CORP 2 CORP
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- 2 – 4 years experience with acceptance test driven development using Java
- Conversant with Agile processes, JIRA & iterative development processes
- Deep experience with Gherkin Script writing
- Well versed in data conditioning technique as it related to test automation
- Experience with source control tools like Git, Subversion
- Experience with Continuous Integration (preferably with Jenkins)
- Experience with onshore/offshore testing team model.
- Document gaps in ATDD processes with recommendations for improvement.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).
- Become a valued member of our Agile Team.
- Drive Java/Gherkin based automation testing
- Complete ownership for all testing and automation across multiple applications built with a varied set of tools/technologies
- Hands on automation (expert level) expertise in building appropriate solutions for various project needs
- Leads and participates in review sessions of business requirements, technical requirements, and design documents to ensure that software changes are understood to facilitate testing. - Support execution of the application testing phase (functional & non-functional) to ensure all software meets requirements before changes are placed in production.
- Liaison/co-ordination with other technology groups (across sites) to coordinate/execute end-end testing
- Comfortable refactoring ATDD scripts to create a robust/reliable/repeatable automation test bed
Job ID: 608339
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.