To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chico, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Supervisor
Tri Counties Bank • Chico, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Title: Call Center Supervisor
Department: Call Center
Position Summary: A Call Center Supervisor is responsible to supervise and coordinate the activities of a team of Call Center Representatives providing telephone, email and chat support services to Bank customers and other callers. Makes necessary staffing decisions and changes based on day of week, special promotions, other anticipated events and managing to Call Center metrics and reports. Monitors productivity of Call Center Representatives and Voice Response Unit activity (VRU) and generates reports regarding customer experience and subordinate statistics. Ensures excellent coverage in all service time periods.
- Monitor individual, team and Call Center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends as necessary to ensure attainment of Call Center goals and performance targets.
- Monitor service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to Bank programs and procedures.
- Answer employee questions and recommend corrective actions as needed to address and resolve customer service issues and/or complaints.
- Provide communication and follow-up to ensure that Call Center Representatives are fully informed of all new information related to our products, programs, procedures, customer needs and other Bank-related issues, changes or actions.
- Carry out formal processes for verifying and certifying the skills and knowledge of Call Center Representatives. Monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) established to support Call Center goals.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the Call Center Manager.
- Carry out agent sales skills training and monitor/measure according to qualified referral goals.
- Input information into computer systems and compile work volume statistics and other information, for accounting and records management purposes, and keep accurate records of customer service requests and complaints.
- Determine work procedures; prepare work schedules and expedite accomplishment of workflow tasks.
- Study and standardize procedures to improve the efficiency of subordinates.
- Maintain harmony among Call Center personnel and the personnel of other Departments; resolve grievances.
- Prepare composite reports from individual reports of subordinates or systems.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry developments, product capabilities and Call Center innovation.
- Maintain knowledge and ensure Department Compliance in applicable consumer compliance areas, to include but not limited to overdraft protection, Reg E, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Reg CC, Reg D, Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), privacy-GLBA and NPPI regulations, identity theft red flags, Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP), financial elder abuse, and Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, And Other Skills Required:
- High school graduate at minimum, undergraduate degree preferred.
- Minimum experience of 2 years as a senior/lead employee in a financial service Call Center for both inbound and outbound calls.
- Proven customer service, leadership and verbal communication skills, process improvement, problem solving, teamwork, and focus on quality performance for customers.
- Detailed knowledge of retail banking products and services to include strong understanding of online/mobile banking technology products and services inclusive of third party financial software such as Quicken, QuickBooks, Mint.com, and various Internet Browser applications.
- Maintains harmony among coworkers and resolves complaints.
- Excellent time management skills.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central California.
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services, along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile banking access.
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event in The City or on the peninsula.