To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Wilkes-Barre, PA
Posted 9 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately seeking a full-time Web Software for our leading independent, end-to-end IT services client for a long-term project in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
- Under general direction, develops Web-based applications, including online customer service, to enable agency components to deliver their services online
- Develops the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the website
- Provides support for the implementation of interfaces to Web-based applications
- Performs all functional duties independently
- Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s)
- Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job
- A degree from an accredited college/university in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related discipline is preferred
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in business analysis, software development and/or related field
- Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program
- Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job
- Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in software development and testing, preferably using different methodologies and lifecycles (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
Working knowledge of one of more of the following qualifications:
- Knowledge/experience with Agile Methodologies
- Assist team with preparation of cost estimates
- Knowledge/experience of SDLC practices
- Change Management and Configuration Management (VersionOne, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Skill Set: - DHTML - XSD - Struts/Spring/EJB/Servlets - Hibernate/JPA - Oracle Endeca - Oracle DBMS - IBM WebSphere Application Server - Apache HTTP Web Server - Apache Tomcat Application Server
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.